Kratom craving is similar to that of Opiate compulsion. You should consider the factors, for example, Kratom strains, intake routine on a daily basis, and substitute, etc. The surplus use should be evaded at all costs. Kratom is comparatively inexpensive than Opiates and other tranquilizers, so people buy and use them in excess quantities which harm their well-being and health.
There must be a strong check and balance on the consumption and dosage of Kratom.
How To Become Addict?
Certain drugs can make you feel good, but in actual, they change the neuronal corridors in the brain and gently and bit by bit, you begin feeling sensitive and need drugs just to be normal. You may experience the change in the behavior such as
- Trouble sleeping
- Frequent mood swings
- Reduced cognition
- Eating disorders
You need higher quantities to get the same effect and this way you became hooked and addicted to a specific medication. For example drugs, like alcohol narcotics, and Kratom.
How Kratom Acts In The Brain:
The receptors present in the brain such as kappa, delta, and mu reacts to the 7-hydroxymitragynine and active alkaloids Mitragynine exist in the Kratom.
Your body craves for the amplifying stages of dopamine if you stop Kratom consumption. Receptors discharge higher quantities of dopamine that upturns euphoria and make you feel “high” and hooked, and you start getting mood swings.
Check the following essential factors to recognize one as Kratom addict;
- The tolerance to Kratom is increased in addiction. You start craving and use Kratom very regularly and frequently.
- The consumer lost the control over the quantity and used it knowing about the costly penalties.
- Don’t use Ultra-enhanced Kratom strains to avoid addiction. The consumer may use Plain leaves.
- Kratom extracts, resins, and tinctures are the reason for addiction it doesn’t take place quickly if you consume the powder form.
- Medicinal use never causes craving, but Kratom abuse is the reason for full obsession.
Signs And Symptoms:
The signs and symptoms of addiction include
- Improved cavernous
- Body aches
- Aggression and sadness
If Kratom consumption routine is disturbed, it may cause the immediate withdrawal symptoms such as;
- Common cold also like a runny nose is a sign when you stop Kratom consumption after getting habituated to it.
- You feel psychological as well as physical dependence.
- If you take Kratom twice a week, you may become addict to it.
- Ultra Enhanced Kratom or extracts can cause the same feelings as they are highly concentrated.
Stagnant Strain Syndrome Or Single Strain Syndrome:
- It is recommended to rotate the strain you are using if you are consuming only one strain repeatedly it may cause the craving feelings.
- If you drink just one type of strain that has the same quantity of alkaloids, you may become addicted, so it’s better to rotate the form to dodge obsession.
Kratom addiction has severe side effects include;
- Dry mouth
- Irritation and itching
- Low Appetite
- Weight loss
- Sun burning
- Skin discoloration
- Chronic loss of appetite
- Weight loss
Psychosis may be accompanied by illusions, deliriums, and misconceptions.
- The best option to avoid addiction is self-control.
- Individuals who have enlarged yearnings and are much depressed can apply the mental developmental therapy.
- Purification and cleansing treatment including medicine and medical care done by a doctor also helps to get the desired results.
The therapy is usually symptomatic as there is no particular treatment for addiction including;
- Use the starting quantity as low as 2 grams.
- 8-10 grams for daily use it is okay, but if you use take higher doses, this can cause the quick addiction.
Some individuals are tolerant to Kratom, so they require higher quantities and this why they are addicted; thus, they need more dosages.