Kratom is popular for its pain-killing, energy restoring, sedating, mood uplifting and fighting opiate addiction abilities. In this article, we will discuss the effects of this natural drug in great deal, in order to help you choose the best and strongest strain for yourself.
What Are The Effects Of Kratom?
- It is widely regarded as a strong and effective pain killer. This herbal drug is indeed the strongest herbal analgesic available to fight opium addiction in the body. It is also used by patients suffering from chronic pains and aches, for instance, arthritis and fibromyalgia.
- It is an instant energizer and stimulator, you can count on this drug to elevate your mood, invigorate your mind and lift your moods. It is really surprising how this unique drug can act as a stimulator and a sedative at the same time. If you are suffering from insomnia or sleep deprivation, a moderate dose will put you to a nice, peaceful sleep.
- In Thailand, this drug is one of the traditional treatments for opiate addiction. If you are an opiate addict, medicinal or recreational, this drug can help you end your opiate use without suffering any of the painful opiate withdrawals.
Are There Any Risks Or Side-Effects?
- If you are not mixing your dosage with other drugs, you should avoid driving, climbing ladders and all other potentially dangerous activities, as the drug induced slumber can hit you any time after intake. And once sleep overcomes, you will not be able to avoid falling asleep.
- This drug is not advisable for pregnant women, even though research has shown no potential dangers to the baby, doctors advise pregnant women to avoid using it.
- If you use this drug for recreational purposes, more than one dose every day, you are highly likely to develop a habit. Therefore, it is important to restrict your dosage.
- Like all drugs, if you take this on a daily basis, you are likely to develop a high tolerance to its medicinal properties, and therefore, you will have to increase your dosage more and more.
- Nausea and vomiting can be expected with a high dosage.
The Different Types Of Kratom And Their Properties:
- Maeng Da :
Being the most powerful strain, the Maeng Da has very strong healing and stimulating powers. This drug is a natural energizer, mood elevator and pain killer.
The Maeng Da is indeed the most popular and commonly used strain, because its strong alkaloid profile makes it instantly effective and stimulating. Originating in Thailand, this unique strain has an intense energizing and rejuvenating effect on the mind and body. This is a natural mood enhancer and up lifter, and it will instantly replace your need for caffeine for a kick start in the morning.
Whether you need to boost your confidence or increase your productivity at boring and monotonous tasks, this strain is your secret to gaining instant focus, energy and motivation.
Even though this strain is powerfully intense in the on setting of effects and stimulating the body, however, users have reported that the effects, although strong, do not last very long. It is important to carefully regulate your dosage, and take appropriately small doses to experience the same effects every time.
However, if you are seeking relief from pain, a low dosage will not be helpful, while a high dosage of this strain will eliminate all pain, anxiety, depression and stress, along with putting you in a peaceful, and dreamy slumber.
The Maeng Da has an intensely strong sedative effect, and therefore, you need to make sure not to take it while you are driving, or doing something that requires your active concentration. It is advisable to mix this strain with others, and create a more balanced effect.
- Red& Green Bali:
The Red Bali is a magical relaxation drugs that naturally eliminates all stress, anxieties and troubles that have taken over your mind. It also has some incredible pain relief and muscle relaxation properties.
The Bali strain has become increasingly popular due to its balanced profile of alkaloids. This is truly the only strain available that provides users the perfect balance of sedation and stimulation.
However, if taken in larger quantities, the red vein Bali can act as a powerful sedative and pain killer. It also works wonders at helping user put a stop to their opiate addiction.
Indo strains are the ultimate energizers, mood elevators and stress killers that give you a huge bout of confidence and energy. If you consider yourself anti-social, this is the drug for you!
This strain is ideal for all kinds of relaxation, whether you want to rid your mind of all the countless stress and anxieties, or you simply want to relax your aching muscles after a laborious day at work, the Indo kratom is your magic potion!
It works wonder on fighting pain, and eliminating depression. Moreover, if you are struggling with a heroin or opium addiction, this strain will help you fight your addiction without suffering any of the painful withdrawals that usually accompany.
- Green& White Borneo:
The white and the green borneo are one of the most famous strains. The green borneo provides instant relief from pain, enhances mental concentration, improves the cognitive capabilities and energizes the body.
While the white borneo is a natural energizer that will not only invigorate your body, but also, enhance your mental focus and lighten your mood.
The strains found in Thailand have miraculous pain killing and stimulating capabilities. For instance, the White Vein Thai and Red Vein Thai will stimulate your body and mind, along with eliminating all signs of pain.
Even though this strain is often compared with the Bali strain in terms of their alkaloid components, this strain is actually much more of energizer rather than a relaxant.
This strain is a natural analgesic, and most users who suffer from arthritis or chronic pains find it refreshing as unlike most analgesic strains, it helps them fight pain without sedating them or making them groggy.