Kratom is an herb grown in the Southeast Asia and use as the supplement as it has active alkaloids that act on the Opiate receptors to produced sedation at higher doses and euphoria, painkilling, and stimulation at low doses and offers energizing and relaxing effects at the same time.
Kratom is available in different shapes such enhances leaf, extracts, powder, tinctures, capsules and concentrated strains.
Risks Of Kratom:
Three hazards of kratom include:
Potentially Harmful Interactions:
- If you blend kratom with other substances, it may be highly dangerous because of the adverse interactions of the two products.
- When taking the elements at a time, both may make worse possible dangers, side effects, and risk factors and increases the chance of drug dependence, addiction, or fatal overdose. Users may expire from a high dosage.
If you abuse the drug regularly for a period, it may cause dependence. It will affect the pathways of the brain and central nervous system by some chemical runners allied with the mood and pleasure.
Drug withdrawal occurs when it leaves the system includes side effects, such as;
- Muscle and bone pain
- Mood swings
- Runny nose
Lack Of Standard:
- Due to many news about toxicity and health alarms the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has forbidden its import.
- Today, it is available in powder or tablet or mixed with drinks. If you combine the medication with other materials that may be possibly toxic, so the level strength and purity is not confirmed.
- It is not standardized and frequently traded unlawfully. There are no authorized and certified drug tags for kratom in Americ to spread the awareness related to the possible side effects.
The Standard Dosage Of Kratom:
The usual dose is as;
- High: 4.5 to 8 grams
- Moderate: 2 to 4.5 grams
- Mild: 1 to 2 grams
Recommended Dosage In Capsules:
- Mild: 2-3 capsules
- Mild to medium strength effects: 4-7 capsules
- Strong effects: 8-11 tablets
- Powerful sedative effect: 12-15 pills
If you take a quantity of the medicine greater than the recommended one it apparently produce contrary and negative effects in your body.
If you take Kratom in the high quantity, you may feel sedation which can lead you towards coma state because alkaloids start acting on the brain receptors at higher doses.
Signs And Symptoms Of Kratom Overdose:
When the consumers become tolerant to the effects and use the high quantity of Kratom to achieve the impact, it will make risk factors for the body chemistry and even fetal.
- It is necessary to tackle the Kratom overdose issue because if the users won’t stop abusing it, it may cause adverse effects on your mind and body and leads to severe conditions or it gets forbidden. Thus those people will suffer who get the beneficial effects. Therefore people should avoid the misuse.
Long-term consumption may result in;
- Weight loss
- Dry mouth
- Heightened anxiety
If you overdose on Kratom and get the signs and symptoms, just stop using it immediately and rush to your doctor to medical assistance.
Signs and Symptoms of Kratom Abuse:
Following are some of the most common consequences:
- Unhappy attitude
- Responsive disinterest from others
- Bad Mood
- Fluctuating moods
- Emotional outbreaks
- Sedation when you use in more massive quantities
- Experiencing withdrawal when trying to break the usage
- Increased energy when taken in smaller amounts
- taking the dose over a more extended period than recommended
- Using kratom in greater amounts
- Use kratom for fun activities
- Failing to complete the work and responsibilities
- Being unable to stop using kratom
- Using the drug when its physically risky and harmful
Harmful and damaging properties caused by using the high dosage. Therefore you should use the dose carefully to avoid any disasters and risks.